Jostone Board of Directors held its first periodic meeting for 2018 on Thursday 22/2/2018 at the Jostone’s headquarter. The agenda of the meeting discussed several important issues of concern Jostone and the Stone and Marble sector in general
1. Members Financial liabilities.
2. Palestinian Stone Shares.
3. New Membership Applications
4. Status of the sector and the challenges it faces.
5. Catalog for the Jordanian stone.
6- The upcoming exhibitions which Jostone intends to work on.
8. Honorary Memberships.
They also discussed the possible plans to improve the sector and face the challenges that cross road the Stone industry.